The Who In re The Support LLC (tm)

Tempsters (tm) NYC Temp Agencies New York City: The Support LLC (tm): The Who In re The Support LLC (tm)
On the face of it, it may seem stupid to put information about Support LLCs (tm) on a domain name like www.temp247.com. Are there that many people who identify as TEMPS out there who are interested in creating their own companies?

My feeling is that since I became interested in creating my own company as a temp, there could be other TEMPS out there interested in creating their own companies as well.

From my observations, the IT people are clearly the segment of TEMPS who are already into creating their own LLCs and taking responsibility for marketing themselves. But the IT people and the people who identify as Free Agents do NOT seem to have yet caught onto the concept of "grouping"/banding together and getting functions outsourced to their companies; they seem more into marketing themselves as individuals.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration